Black Olive Tapenade
A rock star tapenade from my days working in the glamorous city of Cannes. Toss spoonfuls through roasted vegetables, add to a pizza with lamb, goat's cheese and tomato or use to spruce up a cold meat sandwich. Serve with a homemade mayonnaise on some crusty sourdough. Bon appétit
- Perfect for antipasto plates and as a dip.
- Add to your favourite pizza topping.
- Transform into a sandwich spread by mixing one part tapenade with two parts premium quality mayonnaise.
- Mix a little with olive oil, lemon juice and season with sea salt for a delicious green leaf and tomato salad dressing.
- Pan fry kingfish or blue-eye fillets and serve with tomato salsa and a generous spoon of tapenade.
- Olives are a wonderful accompaniment to lamb.
- Place a dollop on barbecued lamb cutlets or a freshly cooked loin or lamb rump.
- Stuff a deboned leg of lamb with spoons of tapenade and slices of prosciutto before roasting.
- Spread liberally on Turkish bread.
Black Olives (40%), capers, garlic, anchovies, olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, bay leaves and marjoram.
Fish & Fish products.