Fragrant coriander combined with roasted peanuts makes for an unconventional pesto. Blend a spoonful or two with yoghurt for a moreish dip. Use to marinate a rack of lamb, mix through breadcrumbs when coating fish or chicken or use simply as a flavour boost for sandwiches. Bon appétit.
- Spread onto sourdough toast and top with freshly sliced tomato, and goat’s cheese.
- Add to an antipasto platter or serve as a dip mixed with a little natural yoghurt.
- Toss through rice noodles and serve with Asian greens and shredded chicken as a delicious salad.
- Barbeque king prawns with a little chilli oil and serve with a dollop of coriander pesto.
- Swirl through sweet potato or pumpkin soup served with crusty bread.
- Serve with your favourite vegetable frittata or omelette.
- Stir through hot penne and add some lightly grilled sliced of zucchini and fresh parmesan.
Coriander (35%), peanuts, olive oil, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, sugar, salt, vinegar.