Bitton COVID-19 Safety Plan
Keeping you and our staff safe is our priority. Read about the steps we are taking to ensure your protection when you dine with us.
Current Bitton COVID-19 saftey plan
- Capacity must not exceed one customer per 2 square metres of publicly accessible space. The density limit does not apply if there are 25 customers or less at the premises. Children count towards the capacity limit.
- Capacity on dancefloors must not exceed one person per 4 square metres to a maximum of 50 people indoors, or 500 people outdoors.
- Venues taking bookings for weddings and funerals should ensure there is a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place for this event.
- Reduce contact or mingling between customer groups and tables wherever possible. Guests while in the venue are to sit down at all times and mingling between tables is not permitted.
- Support 1.5m physical distancing where possible, particularly at points of mixing or queuing such as bars, toilets and entrance and exit points. There should be 1.5m physical distance between seated groups where practicable.
- Reduce crowding and promote physical distancing with markers on the floor where people are asked to queue, such as take away food. The premises in the designated areas.
- Where possible, ensure staff maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing (including at meal breaks and in office or meeting rooms) and assign workers to specific workstations. If staff are not able to physically distance, or work in a role with significant public interaction, strongly recommend they wear a face mask if practical.
- COVID-19 Safety Plan – Restaurants and cafes (including food courts and other food and drink premises) Page 3
- In indoor areas, alcohol can only be consumed by seated customers. Alcohol should not be taken onto dancefloors.
- Where reasonably practical, stagger start times and breaks for staff members.
- Review regular deliveries and request contactless delivery / invoicing where practical.
- Introduce strategies to manage gatherings that may occur outside the premises.
- Up to 50 performers can sing indoors with no cap on performers outdoors. All singers should face forwards and not towards each other, have physical distancing of 1.5 metres between each other and any other performers, and be 5 metres from all other people including the audience and conductor. It is recommended that audience members and congregants older than 12 wear masks if singing or chanting.
A copy of the full safety plan is available in each of our venues. If you have any concerns or questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our Head Office on 95195111 (option 1).