Bitton COVID-19 Safety Plan
Keeping you and our staff safe is our priority. Read about the steps we are taking to ensure your protection when you dine with us.
Bitton COVID-19 saftey plan
- We are COVID-19 Business safe register
- Registration when seating for all guests
- Staff temperature checked on starting their shift
- All staff to wear masks at all times when on the premises
- Customers to be temperature checked when we have special events or functions
- 1.5M social distancing in place between all tables
- All tables, chairs, menus are sanitised between bookings
- Sanitisation available in all venues
- A designated marshall will be in place at peak times to ensure all rules are being adhered to
- No more than 30 people per group allowed
- No staff working in multiple venues
A copy of the full safety plan is available in each of our venues. If you have any concerns or questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our Head Office on 95195111 (option 1).